BMC digital IT powers 82% of Fortune 500 companies
Keep your middleware layer healthy and happy
The danger of having a complex middleware layer is that small problems might not come to your attention before they turn into big ones. Eliminate that danger with BMC TrueSight Middleware Management for monitoring, administration, and transaction tracing.
- Gain a crystal-clear, real-time view of your entire middleware environment and its performance.
- Manage multiple middleware platforms securely and remotely, from a central, browser-based interface.
- Receive detailed notifications whenever your middleware is negatively affecting business operations.
- Automatically correct common issues, taking the burden off of your IT staff.
- Perform common tasks on middleware objects without any platform-specific skills.
“BMC Middleware Management is re-shaping Deutsche Telekom’s middleware environment, reducing service disruptions and ensuring faster resolutions whenever problems do occur.”— Axel Von Dielingen, General Manager at Geyer & Weinig, and Consultant for Deutsche Telekom AG
Detect and correct potential problems immediately
Real-time monitoring combined with proactive notifications help you stay on top of potential problems. Transaction tracing allows you to rapidly identify exactly where a problem got its start.
Automate problem resolution
Define solutions to common problems and set the fixes to execute automatically, when circumstances arise. Automate comparisons for easy troubleshooting.
Get up-to-the-minute insights
Enjoy a comprehensive, constantly updated view of your middleware infrastructure. Quickly determine the status of any middleware object, anywhere in your environment, without having to log into each host.
Automatically build detailed logs of all configurations changes, which will keep you audit-ready and in regulatory compliance. Store and compare historical performance data to identify trends as well as spot chronic issues.
Map relationships between components
Automatically correlate all components of complex transactions, making it easy diagnose problems across distributed and mainframe systems.
Take a closer look
- Provide an easy-to-use administrative interface accessible via web browser.
- Keep your data secure, with fully customizable user roles and permissions.
- Reduce total cost of ownership thanks to an agentless architecture.
- Protect key applications from performance degradation.
- Skip the costly process of manually correlating application transactions.
TrueSight Middleware Monitor
Real-time monitoring combined with proactive notifications about potential problems mean that you can rely on BMC TrueSight Middleware Monitor to help you keep your middleware layer humming. In-depth reporting enables you to analyze historic data to identify trends and solve recurring problems. Use a single monitoring solution to support a wide array of messaging-oriented middleware technologies, as well as the Java Enterprise Edition environments.
Questo prodotto è disponibile come offerta singola o come parte della seguente offerta: TrueSight Operations ManagementDatasheet: TrueSight Middleware Monitoring
TrueSight Middleware Administrator
Help your administrators, support teams, and application developers level up their middleware management practices. BMC TrueSight Middleware Administrator provides a secure, intuitive interface your team can use to perform common tasks in IBM® WebSphere® MQ and TIBCO Enterprise Message Service (EMS) environments. User roles and permissions can keep your staff working only in the areas they should, while the user-friendly interface provides tools for object creation as well as at-a-glance insights into the status of middleware objects.
Questo prodotto è disponibile come offerta singola o come parte della seguente offerta: TrueSight Operations ManagementDatasheet: TrueSight Middleware Administration
“BMC Middleware Management provides a consolidated view of the entire middleware stack, making problem determination and resolution a walk in the park.”— IT Specialist, Enterprise Banking Company
- TrueSight Middleware Administrator